The execution of projects requires therefore its own project organization. Only by the organization of a project it is ensured that
- the complexity is structured and decreased thereby
- the extent arranged and thus surveyable and manageable becomes
- the different fields of activity become probably active
- the temporal finiteness is also reached. (Lit.: Pitter, 2000, S. 25ff)
Under project organization all organization forms are therefore summarized, which itself for the accomplishment of complex, singular tasks with specific achievement -, date and cost goals are suitable.
Fundamental several tasks are to be prepared at the project organization:
- Project Design: Organization of the course of project, the integration of the project in the organizational structure and the position of project manager and project group.
- Project planning: Tasks like the planning of personnel, dates, materials, costs etc. of the project.
- Project defaults: All substantial project-relevant requirements are to be given to the project group and all other involved one, so for example the order for project and its changes. (Lit.: Pitter, 2000, side 26ff)